Used casino slot machines from Las Vegas-style casinos is an exciting and unique game room addition. However, searching through the thousands of slot machines out there may be cumbersome and time consuming.
First and foremost, when you’re purchasing used slot machine or video poker machine, check to make sure that the company you’re purchasing from has a Department of Justice license karya777 slot. This assures you that the company shipping you the device is legitimate and the us government knows they’re selling used gambling devices.
Next, learn if the device you are considering is just a true Vegas-style slot machine, Pachislo, or even a knockoff. Several ways to inform are:
1) Does the device take tokens or real cash? A Vegas style machine takes real cash, a Pachislo does not.
2) Does it say IGT or AGT? Most reputable dealers could have the name of the manufacturer listed on the website with the name of the machine. When they don’t, ask. When they do, make sure the cost is not as cheap. Too cheap could mean you’re considering a knockoff.
3) Real used casino slot machines can range between $799 – $1099 for a base model. Pachislo machines are much less expensive and are made for casinos in Japan.
4) Knockoff machines, in most cases, could have a letter different from the original. For example: IGT is just a real manufacturer and AGT is just a knockoff.
5) Is the manufacturer of the slot machine or video poker machine still in operation? Or even, are parts easy to come by?
Most important, when looking for a used casino slot machine, learn if they give you a warranty. When there is a warranty, will the company you’re purchasing from put it in writing? The most used slot machines brands on the web are IGT, Bally, Williams and Konami. Other slot machine brands can be found — just make sure that you may get repair parts for these machines in the event they’re no longer in business.